Lewis Dines Out at Hopworks on Powell. Monday, February 8, 2016 – 4:00 pm until closing. 20% of the proceeds will go to our Lewis PTA. Please be sure to mention Lewis when ordering.
Hopworks on Powell.
2944 SE Powell Blvd. – Portland, OR 97202
Lewis Rummage Sale – January 30, 2016
The Lewis Rummage Sale is Saturday, January 30th, held in the Lewis Cafeteria. This is a great fundraiser for Lewis PTA! Making room for new gifts or toys? Box up your old household goods, books, toys, and clothes and give it to Lewis. Lewis PTA is a 501c3 non-profit, all donations are tax deductible. Our donation drop off & community recycling day will be Friday, January 29th: 1pm to 5pm. Some things to keep in mind over the winter break:
Things we’ll recycle that day:
- Block styrofoam and peanuts for recycling and reuse, just keep it clean in a garbage bag
- Hard plastics like clamshell packaging, plastic bags
- Electronics, computers, TVs
- Paper Shopping Bags: for use at the sale and extras given to SCRAP
At the end of the sale, we’ll collect up all the items that can be further donated to great organizations:
- PTA Clothing Center,
- Dress For Success,
- The Book Bank,
- Teen Parents,
- Community Warehouse.
- Friday January 29, 2016 to collect and sort donations.
- Saturday 1/30: 9 to 3 to sell these goods.
- Saturday 1/30 at 3pm to collect items for further donation (books, kids clothes, etc)
Contact Julie at email@example.com with any questions or any help needing large items delivered to Lewis.
The January meeting of the Lewis PTA will take place on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 6:30 pm. Childcare will be provided.
Lewis Holiday Bazaar Vendor List
This is a fun family day with over 50 handmade craft vendors, a Christmas tree and evergreen swag sale, amazing handmade soups and bake sale for lunch, and entertainment throughout the day. This is put on entirely by Lewis volunteers and we need your help.
– Raffle donations needed: gift certificates, gift baskets, sports
tickets? Contact Eryn Kehe with donations or questions or if you can
– Entertainers needed! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Advertising: we need help distributing signs to local businesses and postcards sent to our vendors (to be done the early part of November)
– Evergreen swag making – after school on 12/3, lots of fun!
– Bake sale donations and helpers 12/4 & 12/5
– Set up and decorating Friday 12/4
– Tree sales team Saturday 12/5
– Set up, raffle sales & clean up Saturday 12/5
Ready to help or any questions? Email Julie@zennmaster.com or email@example.com
Lewis Dines Out: Today, Dec. 1 –
West Moreland Pizzicato – 20% to Lewis…
1630 SE Bybee 503-736-0174